Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thing Eighteen: Social Networking

Facebook is pretty much our generation's addiction and I have to say I am also one of the Facebook junkies. I've had my Facebook for about 4 years or so and it's a great way for me to keep in touch with my friends that are back in east Tn without having to call or text them all the time. I can see what they are up to, see pictures of my family especially ones of my one year old niece that is growing like a weed and I feel like I don't miss out on as much. I don't have a Twitter account, because I just really don't like tweeting or anything that goes with it. It is a good idea for teachers so you can get updates or help from teachers all over so in the future if I did have one it would be for work purposes only, not personal. Facebook is more personal and I wouldn't be adding any of my students on it because they don't need to see that personal of a side of me. Recently a teacher at the high school back home was fired for something he commented and another student saw. It would just be much simpler if I kept it personal. 

Here's my facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment