Monday, June 13, 2011

Thing One: Lifelong Learning and Learning 2.0

Out of the 7 and 1/2 habits used for lifelong learning, the hardest one for me would be habit number three which was view problems as a challenge. When a large problem arises, it is hard for me to view it as a good thing. I don't just give up when a problem happens, but I do get rather stressed out. Viewing them as a challenge would greatly help me maintain a much lower stress level and probably assist me in conquering the problem that much sooner.


The easiest would be number 7 and 1/2...play! Playing takes the stress out of the equation because you do not worry as much about the task at hand and you are taking it with an easier air instead of hitting it head on with a serious matter. The goal can still be reached both ways, playing is just much more enjoyable. :)

It's hard to believe at the age of 19 that I am already a lifelong learner because of some of the situations I endure. I am also an avid reader and you will always find either a book in my bag or something new on my kindle. I had no idea that just because I enjoy reading it qualifies me as a lifelong reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment