Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thing Sixteen: Getting Organized with Web 2.0

I used the iGoogle since Google is already my home page. I really like the way you can edit it to you what you want. It makes everything easier to find and all in one place. I've never really used online calendars because I use just my paper calendar to keep everything in one spot. Now that things are more commonly used on the internet and computers, I'll probably import my calendar to my computer. As for online to do lists, I actually have the remember the milk application on my phone to use for a grocery list or when I have important things due in my online class. I always seem to forget my grocery list when I'm going shopping and having it right there on my phone it makes it a whole lot easier since I don't go anywhere without my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment