Monday, June 13, 2011
Thing Two: Create a blog, add a post and an avatar
I had a lot of fun creating my blog and my avatar. I personalized my blog a little bit more then just the basic template and changed some of the fonts and colors to make it more like me. The template I used makes me think of the summer and how warm and beautiful it is. I used brighter fonts because I'm not a fan of blacks and dark colors and it made it more personal. For my avatar, I made her look as close to me as possible and put her in a tshirt and blue jeans which is what you will normally find me wearing on a normal basis. I also put an orange flower in her hair because I love flowers and orange is my favorite color. This blog is also a great idea because it helps me to write out my thoughts on each of the 23 things and it helps me to take more from each one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment