Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thing Twenty: YouTube!

The video by Taylor Mali was a great one to watch and helped boost my confidence a little about teaching. I've always known I'm not going to get paid a whole lot of money, but that doesn't matter to me because I want the chance to be able to help make other children's dreams come true. It reminded me of a situation I found myself in a few weeks ago. I had a "friend", who insisted that I do not work hard and that I have it easy because I am an education major and that I will never work as hard as she does because she is a science major and she would make more money than I ever would. I decided to find the poem and add it as a note (editing out the bad language) on my page. Anyways, on to the greatness of YouTube. I've always used it to watch music videos or for tutorials on how to do something. I chose this phonics video, because it would be great to sit down some of my student's with reading problems down in front of this video so they could work harder on some of the words.



I CAN ALMOST TASTE THE END!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment