I remember having to draw out mind maps in high school when we had to write a persuasive paper or an essay. We'd start with the central idea in the middle, then branch out three main reasons why you felt that way. Mind maps pretty much wrote your paper for it and made it much easier to organize your ideas into a well flowing paper. To be honest, I had kind of forgotten all about their existence and I'm reminded through this how helpful they really are. I have a big research paper due next month for my online history class and I know I'm going to use http://bubbl.us/ to help write this paper in an easier way. I'll add a screenshot of the mind map I've started to help me with this paper.
I think this website would be great for a cyber way to draw out the mind maps for an essay. You can personalize them to be any color, they are way neater than if you had hand written them on paper, and you can save it to your account and access them at any time.

No comments:
Post a Comment